Top 24 blog topics , from the wandering mind of a trucker’s wife. You wrote this in a hotel where? While hubby was asleep ? Really. Quite productive I see lol.
1. Potty x 5, mommy bladders suck. You were up how many times last night? Girl I got you beat it’s normally 10 times for me. It helps get my steps in though.
2. What was your name again? Sorry I have CRS, can’t remember shit. Are you sure you just told me ? Carol I’m sorry coulda sworn you said Cindy.
3. Oh, did that hurt your feelings? Forgot this was your world. I’ll leave your private bubble. Do you always have an invisible 2 foot perimeter around you?
4. He said what in front of your kid? No biggie he has a trucker’s potty mouth. Yesterday he said …
5. Not my monkeys, not my circus. Then whose monkeys are they? Where did they come from? Are they mister Jim’s ?
6. Prius definition from a trucker : Mobil speed bumps. Kinda an expensive speed bump and such pretty colors. Didn’t that really tall trucker you worked with have one? Have to fold you in half to fit in there. They are tiny.
7. I have to pee like a cow pissing on a flat rock. What does that mean? How do you pee on the side of the road in heavy wind without peeing on yourself? Is it harder to do in the winter?
8. The secret life, of a trucker’s wife. I can’t believe she did THAT !!! What did she say? My mom woulda smacked her pretty little mouth.
9. I can’t believe you listen to Ac/Dc while you drive. Not my choice of calm driving music. My choice would be country or something a bit less chaotic.
10. There is a name for those funny things sticking of the bag of a rig? More aerodynamic you say? I’ll have to look it up on the internet. Probably ridiculous price to, another way to rip off a trucker.
11. Beware of roadside restaurants. They are like hog heaven. They’ll give you screaming squirts. That’s why they have 17 inch rule for truckers? Couldn’t use excuse that it’s genetic can you?
12. Walmart another place to buy crap you didn’t need cheaply. It was under $100? We shopped good. You see that clearance section? 50% off Halloween items. What do you mean it’s only September ? Gotta get some for next year right?
13. Fuddruckers table talk. That can’t be a real car inside this restaurant can it? Take a picture Logan would love it. A real 57 Chevy. Does it run too?
14. You wrote all that down in bed, at a hotel, while your hubby slept peacefully ? Noise or light didn’t wake him? A whole book you say?
15. It’s like sleeping nose to nose. He was close enough to kiss but night breathe sucks. That’s why we don’t have a full size bed. ☹️
16. Such noises people in room above us. Sounds like they have an army up there. They walk like a herd of elephants. Should we order room service for breakfast ? I can’t believe they don’t have breakfast. Wonder where the closest mc Donald’s is?
18. There is cobwebs all over on ceiling. Don’t they check cleaning ladies work? Maybe she’s just really short. Her name was spelt in a child’s handwriting. Musta been an illegal? But we’re in Massachusetts honey.
19. Wish I brought my tablet. I could have completed this whole blog post while still in bed. Man I need a cup of coffee. So glad they give us that cute little coffee maker.
20. Did you see that microcool thing? The microwave is attached to the mini fridge, kinda weird? Less likely to be stolen. The little microwave has USB ports in it and a plugin. How strange, never seen one like that before.
21. The heater cooler thing plugs in. I saw cord such a weird thing to have something that big with a cord. The night stand has 5 plug ins in it.
22. We need a never forget to take list. Q tips are my number one. What’s your #1? I don’t know is his answer lol They are in a cute plastic container. Gotta save for next time. 99 cents at target was a steal.
22. Can’t believe they don’t have breakfast 😫😫😫😫 on this menu.Not even affiliated with this hotel. $20 minimum. Prices do not include sales tax, gratuity, or $3.50 packaging fee. Not available on Sundays or major holidays. Please allow approximately 45 minutes for your order. We are going to McDonalds it’s faster.
Hope you all enjoy this blog I wrote it while on vacation with hubby in Massachusetts on our anniversary trip. Remember to hug your hubby extra tight. Life would not be worth living with out him. He’s my love, my life and I’m proud to be his wife. Here’s to 20 more years !!!